Welcome to Progressive Animal Hospital (Somers,NY), where " Your pet's total health care is our first concern ".
- Progressive Animal Hospital has a team of dedicated skilled professionals led by Doc Andrew Frishman, DVM,
providing our animal friends with expert, highly personalized attention.
- Our patients include just about every kind of small animals and pocket pets: Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Ferrets, Chinchillas, Hamsters, Gerbils, Mice, and Rats.
We provide following Medical Services:
Specialty services like
- We offer Convenient hours, Animal Drop-off appointments, House Calls
- We provide Online services, such as scheduling appointments, requesting prescription refills, and viewing your pet's health records.
- Doc Andrew Frishman, has Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville.
He approaches veterinary medicine from a scientific perspective. He scrutinizes the latest developments in veterinary care, and when he's convinced of their value, he adopts them. As a result, his Progressive Animal Hospital offers the most advanced veterinary diagnostic practices and care available
- Our hospital in Somers, (located at the intersection of Route 202 & Lovell Street) has been serving Westchester and Putnam County since 2004.
Progressive Animal Hospital's total involvement extends not only to your pet, but to the entire family. The extra caring and meticulous attention to detail reflect our commitment to providing an exceptional standard of quality